Indonesia has a total of 1.414 ports of which 135 ports are open for foreign trade. These ports consist of government managed-ports and private/ industrial-ports. As Indonesia is an archipelago, all of these ports are located on islands most of which are in remote areas where communications and port infrastructures are yet to be developed, thus posing problems to ship-owners, ship-operators & ship-managers, charterer', P & I clubs and cargo-owners in planning ship assignments, monitoring ship and cargo-handling in day to day operations and assisting ship’s master in difficult/ emergency situation.
In these circumstances, you are advised to use a local representative to supervise and protect your interests professionally.
Belvamas Maritime offers the widest possible array of port, cargo, general protective agent's and P & I club correspondent services in Indonesia with cost efficient to protect the interests of the ship-owners, ship-operators & ship-managers, charterer', P & I clubs and cargo-owners whilst their ships are in Indonesian waters and ports with round-the-clock supervision:
- Prompt replies to inquiries and daily operations real-time updates for 24-hours
- Port disbursement accountability within 14-days
- Over 40-years of experience in international shipping agency, port terminal and cargo handling operations and as marketing representative office in Indonesia
- A wealth of countrywide contacts within the Indonesian government and shipping industry, as well as in the export and import trades
- Our close relationship with the port and government authorities gives us a definite edge over our competitors with regard to berthing and/or transit facilities for import/ export vessels. Port warehouses can also be arranged for storage of import/ export/ trans-shipment cargoes
- Serving all Indonesian islands and ports for ship, cargo and bunkering arrangements
- Crew handling services for arrangement of transportation, lodging, government clearing, medical attention and interpreter services
- Extremely active and influential in maritime, government and political affairs; to lobby for and promote the best facilities and considerations for our valued principals
As one of the leading general agencies in Indonesia, Belvamas Maritime can place its highly efficient port operations and outstanding sales ability at Principals command at any given moment.
Belvamas Maritime with their experienced staff has the knowledge of local customs/port regulation and has extensive experience and an enviable reputation for the efficient handling of all types of vessels. Its knowledgeable and professional marketing team provides comprehensive support to meet the particular needs of its principals.
Our company is actively involved in all areas of the dry cargo market, from spot market fixtures to long-term charters and contracts of affreightment. The diverse team from various backgrounds services a multitude of clients whose market requirements and trading patterns range in size from small handies through to capsize. Due to thorough understanding of the dry bulk trades allows the Company to provide quick and effective results to satisfy our individual clients needs and requirements. We also have support from our internal business units that allow us to provide better information and a more complete service.
- We make the best organization according to ship-owner, charter party demands by its studies of the ship chartering
- We render its services with professional staff on all kinds of industrial, agricultural products and all kind of bulk cargo transportation.
- We have experienced staff with the knowledge of local customs/port regulation and has extensive experience and an enviable reputation for the efficient handling of all types of Tramp Vessels
- We have knowledgeable and professional marketing team provides comprehensive support to meet the particular needs of its principals.
Owner' Protecting Agent
Belvamas Maritime can represent ship owners and their interest for the ship calls in Indonesia. We will monitor and ensure the performance of the cargo operations in order to keep ship owner interests.
We attend to the personal interests of major Ship Owners, Vessels Operators, Traders of commodities in general, Oil Refineries, Chemical Plants, etc., specializing in such activities as ship and protective agency work, stevedoring supervision, project cargo and bulk logistics in general, we become a "one stop shop operation" for our Customers.
Our company staff has the knowledge of local customs/port regulation and executes its responsibilities in the most professional manner to ensure, the ship owners/ principals/ charterers, are protected and served positively within Indonesia shipping industry.
Utmost care is taken that vessel turn around is reduced in order to meet minimum requirements of principal/ship owner/charterers. Both Liner and tramp owners required to arrange the necessary services for berthing/unberthing the ship without unnecessary delays.
Our staff makes regular contact with the vessel to make adjustments to berthing programmes should the vessel be delayed for any reason. This commitment covers for all service providers and commercial associates, with whom our company may interact in the performance of our duties.
All forms of modern communication are available, including e-mail, fax, phone & mobile. Our office is also equipped with modern communication systems that are on-line with principals, thus benefiting the principals directly through increased speed and quality of services.
We appreciate the commercially confidential aspects of the business. It’s many years of experience in dealing with its client's business and such confidentiality of business dealings can be assured at all times
Various services can be performed depending upon Owner specific needs:
- Regular visit to terminal and vessel to ensure instruction and or clauses in charter party are adhered to
- Appointment of independent surveyors
- Settle/deal with charterer’s agent
- Report on activities
- Arranging cash advances to master
- Imposing liens on cargo or collecting general average bonds
© PT. Belvamas Maritim Indontama | Phone +62 21 2961 7222 | Fax +62 21 2957 4841 | email@example.com | www.belvamas.com